My Chocolate Brownie Mix is great for cooking with the children and easy as it’s quick and simple to make, it tastes amazing and comes in a Kilner jar.
Suitable for children or adults, our Kilner Jar baking mixes make the perfect birthday, new home, Christmas, hostess, or ‘just because’ gift!
Chocolate Brownie Mix in a Jar
Why You Need This
- Soooo convenient
- Tastes awesome
- Fun to make with or without kids
- Something different
- Will cheer you up!
Our Gorgeously Gooey Chocolate Brownie Mix to bake at home contains Dark Belgian Chocolate Chunks and White Spelt Wheat to give a rich chocolate intensity.
Just add: 2 eggs & 100g butter
Jar Size: 0.5 litre
Makes approx: 8″ tin
1. Line an 8” square baking tin
2. Preheat oven to 180OC/160OC fan/Gas 4
3. Pour the contents of the jar into a bowl
4. Add 100g softened butter and 2 beaten eggs
5. Beat together by hand or with a mixer until evenly blended
6. Pour into the tin and cook for 20-25 mins or until just set and the top is crusty
7. Leave to cool in the tin and then cut into squares
8. Store in an airtight tin for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months
- Wheat spelt flour
- Dark chocolate chunks
Gorgeous Gooey Chocolate Brownies Mix Ingredients:
Sugar, Wheat Spelt Flour (wheat, Calcium, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin), dark chocolate chunks (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier (soya lecithins).
Note: This chocolate brownies mix does not contain nuts, however ingredients may be produced in an environment which handles nuts.