Looking for something fun to make with the children this Halloween then why not give my Terry’s Chocolate Orange Brownie a go, I promise you will love it.
However, I can’t promise you won’t eat the Terry’s Chocolate orange before it gets on the brownie!!!!
Terry’s Chocolate Orange Brownie
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 150g light brown sugar
- 200g Terry’s Chocolate Orange
- 200g Butter
- 3 eggs
- 120g Spelt Flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 6 pieces of Terrys Chocolate Orange for Decoration
Heat the oven to 180 degrees C and prep a 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper
In an oven proof pan combine the sugars, chocolate, butter, milk and vanilla extract and melt on a low heat until combined
Take off the heat and let cool slightly. Add the Coco powder mix till combined and then add the eggs beaten slowly by folding into mixture. NB if the mixture is too hot they may curdle!
Finally fold in the flour and baking powder.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and cook for 15 minutes gently take out and add the 6 slices of Terry’s Chocolate Orange for decoration, put back in the oven for 5-10 mins till firm on the top or until the centre is just set. You’ll notice the centre does not wiggle when the pan is moved.
Makes approx: 8″ tin
1. Line an 8” square baking tin
2. Preheat oven to 180OC/160OC fan/Gas 4
3. Pour the contents of the jar into a bowl
4. Add 100g softened butter and 2 beaten eggs
5. Beat together by hand or with a mixer until evenly blended
6. Pour into the tin and cook for 20-25 mins or until just set and the top is crusty
7. Leave to cool in the tin and then cut into squares
8. Store in an airtight tin for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months
Buy The Mix
Save yourself the trouble of shopping for ingredients and measuring them out, buy our brownies mix and make perfect brownies.